INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES FOR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS:
Surveillance: Private citizens frequently require surveillance to help them determine the truthfulness of an individual. Since 1989, Dallas private investigator Jack Crosby has been putting his FBI training to use, conducting surveillance in Dallas, TX Fort Worth, Plano, Richardson, Allen, Garland, Frisco, McKinney, Denton and surrounding areas. We obtain high quality video and digital photographs of the subject’s activities. All evidence is lawfully obtained and presented in a simple, straightforward manner.
Just as insurance companies, attorneys, and corporations have investigative needs, so do private individuals. You may be faced with a personal crisis, or have doubts regarding the loyalty or well-being of a loved one. You may have suspicions which you would like confirmed or laid to rest. Whether you are dealing with a missing child, a cheating spouse, a divorce, or a difficult custody matter, our Dallas,Texas private detective team is prepared to help you determine the truth.
A few of our other specialized services include:
- Asset & Recovery Searches: Businesses, property, vehicles, boats, planes, etc.
- Comprehensive Background Investigations: Personal and Business
- Spanish Interpreters and Investigators
- Corporate Fraud and Loss Prevention Consultants
- Insurance and Fraud Investigations
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death or Injury Investigations
- Pre-employment Background Verifications
- Surveillance with photography and/or video: mobile or fixed
- Undercover Agents: Male and Female
- Workers “Comp” Investigation
- Process Service; Texas Process Servers on staff
- Spousal and Premarital Investigations
- Infidelity, Divorce Investigations
Elder Abuse Investigations
Criminal Defense Investigations
Skip-Tracing (Location of a person)
- Body Guards